Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vegan Holiday Feast

This is our usual holiday feast without the cranberry sauce. This year we celebrated Christmas on the 28th because my son who is stationed at Fort Carson couldn't get leave until then. This was our dinner; Tofurky roast, wild rice walnut stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy and broiled brussel sprouts. I made this three times this past holiday season, Thanksgiving, Christmas and a few days before my son left back to base. For some reason I kept forgetting the cranberry so we used Beavers Cranberry Mustard instead. The sauteed garlic green beans aren't pictured either but I'll post the recipe anyway ;)

Recipes:
Wild Rice Walnut Stuffing & Tofurky Mushroom Gravy
Broiled Spicy Brussels Sprouts
Garlic Mashed Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment