Friday, November 18, 2011

Vegan Danskos!

Got my new Vegan Danskos today! I'm so excited... I love them. These are the vinyl covered canvas so they are waterproof. I'm waiting for two other pair to come. I usually order 2-3 pairs and keep the ones I like best :) Thanks Zappos for your VIP service.

Black Vinyl covered canvas Dansko

I decided this week after eating vegan for almost two years to give up my leather ware. I haven't bought any for at least two years. Money has been tight so I have not made buying new shoes and belts a top priority. We do what we can when we can.

I know there are some vegans that would not accept this but for me this is the way it's gotta be. I have a hard time finding shoes that I like let alone that fit. So it takes me time and of course money to switch over.

No comments:

Post a Comment